Lovely Links

By | 22:32 Leave a Comment

Hello!


Okay, so recently I have seen lots and lots of bloggers showing of some of their favourite links,
and I thought that I would hop on the trend as I have gathered up quite a few to last quite a while!

1. In the past you may have seen Tom Fletcher from McFly's incredible wedding speech,
but lo and behold!, Tom recently released a beautiful video featuring his wife Giovanna that
leads up to the birth of their baby boy Buzz!

2. This wonderful, wonderful song has been my soundtrack for a couple of nights now.

3. When I sometime in the future return to London I will definitely check out some of
these amazing places! St John's Lodge Gardens looks so, so beautiful!

4. Here are some nice ways to have a picnic, perhaps some inspiration for your next one? ;)

5. Or perhaps some reasons as to why your should visit Iceland right now. 
I know I can think of quite a few more, how about northern lights and geysers for example?

6. If you happen to be really rich you might enjoy a flying apartment.

7. I know that summer is on it's way but I can't help but relish over these autumn forests.

8. To finish it all off I though that we should all look at these cute cats!

(I little bonus, my favourite type of tree! I know, this is weird right?)

---
I have been giving the blog a bit of a makeover since last time,
 it is not quite done yet so if it looks a little weird you'll know why. I'm still experimenting a little!

0 comments:

Post a Comment